When your Neosaur is first born, it will be exploring the world as a Hatchling. During this time, you are able to use Skills from all three classes. This time is best spent experimenting with skills and deciding which class your Neosaur will evolve to. When it reaches Level 10, you can choose its evolution!
There are three classes you can choose from at the time of evolution: Rex, Cera, and Ptera.
The Rex class is the class that is said to have the most "Power"Edit
- It has a higher attack stat compared to any other classes
- The buffs are specialized in increasing the strength stat of the class
- It has fire property skills that allows damage over time
CeraEditThe Cera class is said to be the "Tank"
- The class consists of high CON stats that allows high health and defense
- The buffs are specialized in increasing CON stats and increasing magical defense.
- The skills are Earth magic which enables a chance to stun the enemy
The Ptera is a class of magical attacks, but has weak physical attacks. It is said to be the "Mage".
- It has an Electric Bubble attack, which has high chance of causing shock status
- It has Icicle Drop, which has a chance to freeze the enemies for a while.
- It has a good HP regeneration attack.
At level 40+, players can awaken to the 2 awakened classes of their evolved class, at level 50+, players can transform to their chosen awaken class.
There are 6 new classes for the Neosaur classes.
Rex can turn into a Berserker or a Pyro-Drake.
Cera can turn into an Impaler or an Earth Guardian.
Ptera can turn into an Aeromancer or a Frost Warden.
Beserker Focuses claws and fangs
Pyro-drake Focuses on Fire magic
Impaler Focuses Horns and Head
Earth guardian Focuses Earth magic
Aeromancer Focuses Air magic
Frost Warden Focuses Ice magic and Healing